FT 847

If you are having trouble controling your Yaesu FT 847 rig with a
software program and are using the Yaesu FC-20 Automatic Antenna Tuner be
sure that the tuner is not on when using the software to change frequency
or whatever.

I'm using LOGic 5.1 and FT Manager and neither will control the radio if
the tuner is turned on.  Further, if the tuner is on and you turn it off
to use the control program turn the radio off and then back on to do so.
It's taken me several weeks to figure this out and I couldn't have done
it without FT Manager's developer Laurent Labourie's help.

Regards,

Bryant, W2RGG