RS-13 Robot

Hi All,

Last night when RS-13 pass on my side I succeed to work with it's robot.
The uplink is on 21.140KHz and downlink on 29.458KHz +/- dopp.
The robot call cq like CQ CQ CQ de RS13 AR
After that you will be call it like RS13 de YO3FFF AR
If the robot copy your callsign answer: YO3FFF de RS13 QSL NR 0017OP ROBOT
TU SW QSO 73 SK

I try this after I read Tony's -email(AB2CJ). I didn't try to work with
RS-12 Robot but as Tony says it works in the same way.

I don't know yet how could I received a QSL card from the Robot but try to
find out.
Good luck and try it!

 73 de YO3FFF
Cristi