Objet : Re: [amsat-bb] New Spoutnik ( Spoutnik 41)
Auteur :
/DDV=kthews@juno.com/DDT=HPMEXT1/S=kthews/OU=BSFX1-S/O=ALCATEL/P=ALCANET/A=
ATLAS
/C=FR/ a x400
Date :    03/11/98 00:19

Dear Gerard,
This is Keith Thews.  I really appreciate the news.
     I do have one question, my scanner radio can not accept the .8125
portion of the frequency.  I am wondering what would be the next good
(decimal ) part of the frequency that I might be able to receive without
any distortion in the reception?

Keith
kthews@juno.com