Re: New Spoutnik ( Spoutnik 41)

Dear Gerard,
This is Keith Thews.  I really appreciate the news.
     I do have one question, my scanner radio can not accept the .8125
portion of the frequency.  I am wondering what would be the next good
(decimal ) part of the frequency that I might be able to receive without
any distortion in the reception?

Keith
kthews@juno.com