WiSP-ed!

Hi Gang,

     Well, by golly, it worked!  I finally got all the bits and pieces
stuck together and talking, and was able to get some copy on KO-23 this
morning.  There was a Kep file that I got 70% of and I made it a priority
for the pass this afternoon so that I would get the rest.  And I did
receive it.  It's marked "D" in the status column.  Now how the devil do
you open it?  When I click on "View Message" in the View Directory box,
absolutely nothing happens.  According to the Info box, it's not compressed.

     What a kick it was to see "OK N1QQV" in electric blue letters!

73, Ken

Ken Freedman
AKA N1QQV/QRP  ARRL VE, QRP-L, AMSAT