For Sale

-- [ From: Don DeJarnette * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Subject: For Sale

FOR SALE (WILL NOT BREAK UP LOT):

Radio: Yaesu FT-290 RII (A2) all mode 2 meter. Sells new $629.95.
CTCSS: Yaesu FTS-7 tone unit. Sells new $44.95
Portable Power Pack: Yaesu FBA-8. Sells new $39.95
Power Pack Charger: Yaesu NC-26B. Sells new $9.95.
Mobile Mounting Bracket (1): Yaesu MMB-31. Sells new $39.95.
Mobile Mounting Bracket (2): Yaesu MMB-31. Sells new $39.95.
- - - - - - - - - -
TOTAL if purchased NEW $804.70.

TOTAL my asking price $400 excluding shipping and insurance.  Total weight
is approximately 14 pounds.

CONDITION: The radio is in LIKE NEW condition and has only been turned on
twice, once to check it out and once to check out the FTS-7. The radio
includes the original packaging, the original never completed warrantee card
and all manuals and original accessories. The FBA-8 and the NC-26B are in
MINT condition but lacking the original boxes. The two MMB-31 mounting
brackets are in NEW condition in unopened original boxes.

TERMS: Send to me via E-Mail your name, call sign, address, phone number,
intention to purchase the equipment and method you want the equipment
shipped (UPS or FEDEX). The first person's name I receive gets the equipment
. I will send back to you the total cost of the equipment ($400) plus
shipping and insurance to your QTH and my address and phone number. Once I
have sent you the total cost, I will wait 7 days to receive your money order
or certified bank check. The equipment will be shipped out the next business
day after I receive your payment. I will E-Mail you with the tracking number
. If the payment is not received in the allotted time, it will go back on
sale.

Thanks,

Don DeJarnette KC4YRT
ddej@ogb.gsa.tuscaloosa.al.us