awards list updated

I have received the updated list (as of nov 1, 1998) from Mike, WA5TWT
the amsat awards manager. All of the award lists on my web page have
been updated accordingly. http://www.amsatnet.com

Award lists that have been updated

South Africa Satellite Communication Achievement Award
Oscar Satellite Communication Achievement Award
Oscar Sexgesimal Award
Oscar Century Award

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
ARRL Official Bulletin Station, Awards Manager (WAS, 5BWAS, VUCC), VE
10-X International Contest Committee Chairman
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on SBS 6, T3B, 6.2MHz at 74 degrees.