RS-17-2 or RS-18 Question

Dear Miles and Amsat-bb:
     I read about the RS-17-2 spacecraft which will be hand launched from
the MIR crew.  I do have a few questions about this satellite.
    - Is this a follow-up satellite to the small Sputnik anniversary
satellite?
    -What 2 meter frequencies will this satellite use?
    -Will the voice transmissions be in English and what will it be
programmed to say?

     Please let me know!
     Sincerely,
     Keith Thews