thanks to all

thanks to all who replied to my question of whether stars are
visible in space , as I expected the replies varied and I was
glad to get some educated repsonses as even though I was
convinced that they would be visable I had no scientific way of
supporting my opinion so just saying it was so was not good
enough , but you folks pulled through and now my girlfriends
brother is no longer in the dark in space ;^)

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming , I just got
my FT847 back from yaesu ! Its antenna tweaking time !
And my next question is that if a person doesn't have an
elevation rotor what type of satellite can I expect to
communicate through and should I set the antennas at some
particular elevation above the horizontal ? I do have an azimuth
rotor and plan to put up a 2m,70cm and 2.4ghz antennas..........
Any input will surely be appreciated.....

Douglas Cole
N7BFS
AMSAT#26182
dcole@ior.com