Re: Phase 3D Thermal Vacuum Test Ends

thanks for the continuing wealth of information which gives a much better
understanding of what it takes to put a satellite up in the air, it is no
mean feat to be sure.
I had a question on one comment that you made about the modules being
potted , I was wondering what type of material you use to pot the circuits
with, it must have to have a neutral expansion/contraction coefficient to
keep from damaging the circuits as well as insulating capabilities
otherwise I would think that it would interact with the circuitry and cause
all sorts of problems and detuning, just wondering what it is and is it
specially designed for use in space extremes ?
Also what do you do to 'finalize wire bundles', all the mechanical things
are quite interesting to me :^)

Thanks again dan for the great info .
Douglas Cole
N7BFS