Re: thank's reply

At 09:46 AM 10/30/1998 +0800, you wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>               Thank's for all those hams who reply regarding my
>question on how to tune a cross yagi antenna. The tips help me a lot in
>gathering info. Any further tips regarding tuning cross yagi is still
>                  Thank's again.

I also am interested in the answer to this question, as I imagine some
others on this list are.  It is an important topic now that Phase 3D is
getting closer to being launchable.  Since I never saw the replies you
received, I assume they were sent directly to you without a cc: being sent
to amsat-bb@amsat.org.

How about posting the essence of what you learned to the bulletin board?

Richard A. "Dick" Rucker
City of Fairfax, VA
amateur radio: KM4ML