Re: SEDSAT Update 10/29

Hi All,
I would like to pass my personal thanks to all who are working on SEDSAT,the help that the
AMSAT world wide community is providing can only be commended.
Every report and piece of telemetry that can be forwarded to Chris and his colleagues will
help the University of Arizona in their quest to rescue this satellite. It goes without
saying that the recovery of a functional SEDSAT is in all our interests.
My thoughts are with you all.
73 de Robin Haighton VE3FRH
Executive Vice President, AMSAT-NA