[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] - [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]
SEDSAT. Recording 9600 bds on tape.
- Subject: [amsat-bb] SEDSAT. Recording 9600 bds on tape.
- From: Portsmouth Thomson G-net 841 226817 <portsmouth.thomson@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 16:32:08 +0000 (GMT)
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 2
- Mr-Received: by mta ESDV01.MUAS; Relayed; Thu, 29 Oct 1998 16:32:08 +0000
- Mr-Received: by mta ESDV01; Relayed; Thu, 29 Oct 1998 16:32:09 +0000
- Mr-Received: by mta GCSCHM; Relayed; Fri, 30 Oct 1998 13:19:37 +0000
- Sensitivity: Company-Confidential
- Ua-Content-Id: 11CAEC200800
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;9208321629101998/A89217/ESDV01]
I have been told that the best way to record 9600 bds packet
messages is to use a video tape recorder. To avoid any sync
problems, a TV camera must be connected to the recorder
(or simply use a camcorder).
I personally never tested that, that's just in case ...
73 de Jean-Louis G/F6AGR
Via the amsat-bb mailing list at AMSAT.ORG courtesy of AMSAT-NA.
To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to Majordomo@amsat.org