Re: NOVA Episode of Mir

On Thu, 29 Oct 1998, Clifford Buttschardt wrote:

> Everyone seems to know more than I so so just where are the reliable
> sources?  I've never had reason to fault NOVA in the past!  Cliff K7RR

Yes, I have heard (and seen) Nova make more than a few errors. Some of
them are just the sorts of errors that you get when you try to stuff a
lot material into a short program like that. Others are errors that
just seem to be a case of trying to 'get a point across' whether the
information supports the conclusion or no.
 There is Jonathan's Space Report, which is available on-lin, if you
want good info on what's going on. There are other sources, give a
look around and you'll find them.

Later,
Andy.