Re: PANSAT Interest?

Pat, Steve, ...

I had downloaded and read the information from the PANSAT web site some time
ago.

In the document "User Operations Introduction" under section "B. User Ground
Operations" it states "The SSAG is developing a design for an inexpensive,
generic Ham kit to provide an amateur radio operator with all of the necessary
hardware and software required for the demodulation of the spread spectrum
signal and communication with PANSAT".

It is this information that is missing and makes it impossible for anyone else
to work the satellite.

Unless the satellite changes its inclination,  we will not get to see it over
the UK anyway!

-- John