RE: SETI "Hit"?

Hi all

Interesting stuff, if you like that sort of thing.

I used Ulead pals-2-go Image editor to confirm that the first two pictures use exactly the same gifs in the signal window, though they're supposed to be recorded on consecutive days.  Just open the two gifs simultaneously, zoom in and look for pixel patterns.

(this was suggested by Chris J. of the Yahoo SETI club and Nico Lonetti of the SETI Italia mailing list - I just confirmed it)

How do those aliens do that?

Phil
Z21DC