hep transverter info

Hi everyone,

                I would like to ask to those sat operator who have
experiences in transverter. I need to know some information if the HF
rig the transveter hook up could be controlled by the computer. I'm
planning to buy a transveter. My HF rig is an old kenwood ts-430s. Is it
possible to control the doppler shift using this HF rig.
              Any information will be appreciated.

regards
dic/du9xa