Sale of FT-736

Hi All,

A local international relief organization "Wells of Life" has a Yaesu
FT-736R, an ARR 70cm preamp, and a home brew 50 watt 2mtr power amp for
sale.

The 736 has been modified for 9600 baud with connections for a PacComm
NB-96.  It includes a DC cable, manual and schematics, but the mic has been
misplaced.  It seems to work fine - I didn't have a NB-96 to test it with -
(it was used on battery power so the internal AC supply is like new) and the
internals appear perfect, but the top of the case has been marked with the
organizations name.  They would like $1000 for the radio.

The ARR preamp is the P432VDG GaAsFET model.  They would like $40.00 for
this unit.

The 10 in 50 out power amp is built around a "Pace Landmaster II" module
made by Pathcom Inc., Harbor City, CA.  I know nothing more about this unit.
They would like $40 for this unit.

If you are interested in any of these units please contact Mr. Don Aaker at
(719)596-2007, WellsofLife@aol.com, or P.O. Box 968, Colorado Springs, CO
80901.

73  Tom  n0ntx