Re: Another 1270B Question

R76 adjusts the audio output.

You can get the TAPR TNC-2 manual, from which the MFJ manual was derived,
at www.tapr.org or from the TAPR FTP server, ftp.tapr.org in
/tapr/software_lib/tnc/tncdocs.exe (self-extracting file).  I updated the
manual several years ago to the version 1.1.8b firmware commands, so it is
probably pretty close to the MFJ manual, except that the mailbox stuff is
not included.

73,

Bob Nielsen, W6SWE