Re: SEDSAT, & Dennis' unfortunate post.

Much can be learned of a man by how he faces failure.  It is something we
all must face sometime.  If you havn't failed, you havn't tried hard for
anything
in your life.  Dennis, I am not in a position to help.  I am sorry for your
difficulty.  Good luck pulling together what you can, and NEVER give up.

--
Vy73, Mike. KD9KC  Army MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@whc.net - - - kd9kc@amsat.org