SEDSAT, & Dennis' unfortunate post.

Gentlemen,

Please can we try to be a little more understanding! This bloke is staring
into the face of a the traumatic loss of 10 years work and probably not a
little of his soul. Give him a break, cut him some slack, whatever the
vernacular is in your part of the world.

Dennis has been man enough to apologise both publicly on this list and in
my case at least, privately (enclosed) so can we now forgive him his rush
of blood and get on with job?

>Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 08:35:17 -0600
>From: Dennis Ray Wingo <wingod@mailcity.com>
>To: Norm McMillan <njmcmillan@bigpond.com>
>Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] SEDSAT 1 needs Help
>

>Norm McMillan wrote:
>

>Norm thank you for your kind reply. I really apologize for the stridency
of the
>message, I really do.

		73 de VK2XCI. Voice of The Edge of The Outback.
	               Norm at Mount Hope. QF27wd