Re: SEDSAT heard last night (It's alive Dennis!)

In a message dated 10/28/98 7:55:37 AM Central Standard Time, apbiddle@att.net

<< What frequency did you get it on?  I have heard variously 437.910 and
 437.915.   With the short duty cycle, there isn't much time to tune
 around.  :)
 I missed the pass you heard the packets on, as it was below my local
 radio horizon.  Oh for the days when I lived on Monte Sano!

I was set to 437.910 MHz +/- the Doppler using a 20  KHz wide filter
on the Yaesu FT-736.

Well, I must say if you lived on Monte Sano I can understand how much
you could miss that great location, especially for RF.

Tim - N8DEU
Huntsville, Alabama