Re: NOVA Episode of Mir

Your sure right about that one Jeff!   After seeing this show, I am just
about ready to give up any support of the space program in which the
Russians are involved.  Good thing Phase IIID has another country with
which of contend.  God knows how we would EVER get a launch from what what
shown in this TV show!   Cliff K7RR