9600 Pacsat polarization.

I was wrong.  This morning's passes of UO-22 and KO-23 were both almost
perfectly horizontal.  Thus I retract my conclusions about vertical
polarity I made yesterday.  I will continue to perform these experiments
and see if a pattern emerges.   The 5 vertical passes were last night and
all were to the west and low.  Todays were to the east and overhead.
Sorry for putting out bumb dope...

bob