9600 Baud Pacsats Vertical

As as has been stated here many times, the 9600 baud pacsats are
vertically polarized.  Today, I used my hand-held beam on 5 passes of
UO-22, KO23 and KO25 and from horizon to horizon they never deviated more
than about 15 degrees from vertical.  These were low passes so my 3
element beam was always pointed at the horizon.

Looks like it is time to build a 3 element phased array of verticals for
my car roof to go PACSAT mobile.

de WB4APR