Re: SEDSAT Radio Parameters

Hi John,
	From my understanding (and I'm more of a newbie than many of the
people out there), the Mode-L isn't really a transponder.  Its 1266.9 up
and 437.91 down (lab frequencies).  The range is published so you know
what range it will accept.  I guess just tune to these center frequencies
and disregard the rest.
	Hopefully we'll have the opportunity to get that Mode-A working!

Christopher A. Lewicki KC7NYV 520.977.0758 Maintainer of SEDS.LPL.Arizona.EDU
     Program Manager, University of Arizona Student Satellite Project