Re: DCF77 European Time Standard TX - Working?

Hi Richard,

My radio clock driven by the 77 KHz german station has been working well
during last week-end. I didn't check this monday morning.
I'm located near Paris, France.
May be your problem has something to do with the fact that here in Europe,
we switched from summer time to winter time Sunday morning at 3 AM.
My radio clock displayed automatically the winter time. I didn't need to
make any  manual adjustment.
Please note that, due to  LF propagation effects, the 77 KHz signal is
very weak during each sun rise and each sun set.

73 de Jean-Louis F6AGR