Re: Brief msgs via 9600 Pacsats?

Paul Williamson writes:

> How do you suggest that be done?
>
> Seems to me that the broadcast protocol is already designed for
> stations that are mostly just listening.  I'm not sure how to make it
> more friendly for SWLs without wasting a lot of downlink bandwidth.

well its a wish-list item. you're probably right but that doesn't
change the need. You designers/writers are always asking the users what
they want ... (tongue in cheek) heres a definite something.

Probably all they can do is something that has already been done (but has
lapsed); the permanent download of certain files (news, keps etc).

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188