Glenn Shuttle

Greetings,
I am going to Florida to see the shuttle flight.
I have seen some of the postings regarding monitering the flight, but have not
seen any UHF/VHF frequencies mentioned.
I am planning to take an AOR 8000 and an HT to work the local repeaters.
Question...Does anybody know of local frequencies to moniter regarding all the
radio traffic that must take place on a mission like this?
And, I wonder if there is more activity on any specific repeater during
shuttle launches?
Thanks in advance for any information...
Raymond
AC5QV