Re: FW: ESA Information Note - "Ariane 5 completes an outstandingly successful test flight"

> The following is information received from ESA on the flight of 503....
> congratulations ESA on an outstanding job with this flight and the
> possibilities it now opens up for everyone.
>
>   --73 Dan NN0DJ--

Except organizations looking for a free/low cost ride. P3D was ejected from
this flight for a "fake" bird. Now that ESA's flag ship is fully tested and
operational, I see precious little to motivate them to loft P3D period,
much less with their newest/best platform.

Unless some space agency says something positive in the next month or so,
it is my opinion the P3D project should be moth-balled.

I have posted 3 launch opportunities to Amsat, 1 deployable getaway
Special, a 5 watt coexisting ride, and a Delta II push. The response I
received queried with respect to P3D only. Once again, my opinion only, but
I believe we are missing opportunities because our focus is on a program
that is to ambitious for those who are relying on charity.

Christopher Cox