Re: Mir elements

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998, Jim wrote:

> Another question which probably has been asked before.  Could the daily
> Mir elements be posted to the KEPS mailer?  Those of us who subscribe to
> the amsat-bb-digest to avoid receiving a multitude of separate messages
> experience an additional day delay plus having to edit out the portion
> containing the data.  Using the KEPS mailer would seem logical.

I vote to keep 'em here. I really enjoy getting then daily and if the
were posted to the Keps list, wouldn't we only get them once a week?

73 Jeff

    |jeffj@scott.net kf4kgq@amsat.org |     Reserve Patrol Captain      |
    |    Satellite: MIR (R0MIR-1)     | Jefferson County Sheriff's Dept |
    |200LX+BayPac+FT50=Portable Packet|     QTH Birmingham, AL USA      |
    =-=-=-=-=-=- Packet AX.25 KF4KGQ@wd4epr.#bhm.al.usa.noam -=-=-=-=-=-=