FT-847 Cat Survey...

Hello All,

          I would like to take a small survey of
FT-847 owners. I am presently using the Station
program. Station does not support the read-back
function on the FT-847 (tuning from the main VFO
knob). I am only interested in the analog Sats.
      What other Tracking programs out there support
this function on the FT-847 and were can I find them?
I need these programs to also support my Fodtrack
Interface. Replies can be sent direct e-mail to
save bandwidth. Thanks ahead.

John Gordon
KD2JF
xlr8@worldnet.att.net