Re: MFJ 1270B + 9600 Modem

I ran the mfj1270c and G3ruh modem with no difficulties
also.

  I seem to recall, however, that installing the modem in the
1270_B_ was a bit more difficult, but by no means
impossible.  (I think you had to solder
in a berg header, or run a jumper or something.  I don't
remember exactly.)  Also, there may be a firmware revision
required to make it run well...

  -al
  WB1BQE