Re: PacSat uplink problems

Paul,

I have just arrived back from the AMSAT-NA meeting in Vicksburg and have seen
your messages about your uplink problems.

> 5) PTT is activated by the TNC at what seem to be appropriate times
> for hole fills and connection requests for uploads, althought PTT
> did not work through the ACC connector on the back of the IC-821H and
> had to be brought to the front panel.

I had this problem when I was first trying to setup my Icom-821H.  The problem
was the way I had setup the Icom.  I will get the setup details when I get home
tonight and mail them to you.  It is possible that that is all your problems.

-- John Melton  n6lyt/g0orx