Re: WARNING: Potential MAJOR Geomagnetic Storm Warning

Dear Amsat-bb Board:
     Where can I subscribe to receive warnings like this.  If you have
any ability to sign me up, please add my address to the warning list.
kthews@juno.com

     I do have a question about the meaning of this.
       Based on this warning and occurrance, is it true that the
following will occur.
     More skip on the airwaves, possible fried electronic circuits and
also possible power outages?  Please let me know!

Sincerely,
Keith Thews
kthews@juno.com
Michiana CB Emergency Service