Re: Is hardwire RHCP OK?

Bob Bruninga writes:

> I have never seen any detectible circularity on the downlink.

I never said they *were* circularly polarised; just that my setup, which
*is* cp, usually works better one way than the other; I don't know *why*.
Its a known fact that the UoSat-style birds use linear polarization but
quite a few satellite amateurs only have cp antennas.

> I can instantly rotate my wrist to get a peak signal.
Great. Long may you continue to use your wrist.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188