Is hardwire to RHCP OK?

A ham friend mentioned that he has  wired his circular polarized antennas to be right hand only.  This brought up a question, Is there a need to ever switch to left hand cp?  I  want to get my KLM  2m-14C and 435-18C ready to go back up the tower.  If I encounter trouble with cp switching could I just wire it in RHCP and I if  so what would I miss?  Thanks.

			Regards, Allen WB6RWU