Re: ITU Saga, Part III

Paul I ran an 821 for awhile with a PacComm satellite modem set.. I got
good uplink performance out of the box.  The rig was a demo unit from
Icom. I still have the cable I built, if  y ou want me to get the pinout
for you let me know . I can do that when I get home tonight. I used a
regular serial cable from the computer to the PacComm's. what is your
deviation at 9k6? Should be below 2k. I also ran the WiSP default tnc-2
settings. If you want that pinout contact me at kb2wqm@amsat.org. Also
KO-25 does that to me at times.

73 Jeff kb2wqm