PacSat Active Channels - Which? & WiSP?

How does one find out which of the uplink channels the PacSats
(UO-22 / KO-23 / KO-25) are listening to at any time?
Is there a method other than trial-and-error?
I looked through what I could find on the amsat and related www sites
and really didn't find anything other than the *possible* frequencies.

In WiSP there are positions for many uplink and downlink frequencies.
Will WiSP automatically switch during a pass, automatically searching
for the correct one and then use it?

Best 73's

--Paul Beckmann
  wa0rse@amsat.org