Re: No More Art Bell

I don't think we should cut Art Bell too much slack ... even though we hold
the HAM fraternity closer than a bunch of Shriners at a topless bar. Art Bell
had every whacked out nut in America on his program, and he never was the
least bit skeptical about their outlandish claims. Claims that one of which,
my eight year old grandson heard, and said, " That's the dumbest thing in the
world."

Did all the garbage that he had on his program any real har? I submit that it
did, by reinforcing in those who listened, the lowest of low reasoning
criteria he has helped in the dumbing of America.