RS-12/13 mode de jour

I tried RS-12 and RS-13 last night during a very high pass (76 degrees).  I
heard RS-12's beacon on 145.912 S9+20.  I could hear signals on the downlink
passbands but could not hear myself.  I tried mode A, K and T.  Obviously
not everyone is having this same problem because I hear others on the
bird(s).

hep me!

Kevin, WB5RUE
wb5rue@stic.net

Sure, the early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese.