What's up with Mir?

After arriving home from work this evening I tried to copy and connect to
Mir but never heard a thing from it. The on the next pass (orbit 72269) I
found Mir on 145.935 and was able to connect although it appeared that no
one else had found it since I saw no other stations trying to connect.
Actually, it was kinda nice to have it all to myself for a few minutes
<grin>. What causes the cosmonauts to change the frequency? Is it done on a
regular basis? Are there any other freqs that the crew might switch the
R0MIR to?

Also, I know all of you have put up with my stupid questions on a regular
basis. If you would like to see what my little portable packet station looks
like go to http://www.tigertronics.com  They have a little article about me
and my mobile packet contact with Mir from my patrol car.

I recieved my Mir QSL card this past weekend <big grin> so if anyone else
has been expecting one, it looks like they are being mailed out now.

73 Jeff

    |jeffj@scott.net kf4kgq@amsat.org |     Reserve Patrol Captain      |
    |    Satellite: MIR (R0MIR-1)     | Jefferson County Sheriff's Dept |
    |200LX+BayPac+FT50=Portable Packet|     QTH Birmingham, AL USA      |
    =-=-=-=-=-=- Packet AX.25 KF4KGQ@wd4epr.#bhm.al.usa.noam -=-=-=-=-=-=

Goin' Postal - HP 100/200LX (v2.22beta) REGISTERED