JOTA

Hi All,

We will be setting up our satellite station to support special event station
W0W for the Pikes Peak Scout's Jamboree On The Air (JOTA) on 17 Oct 98.  We
would certainly like to hear from any other stations supporting JOTA and any
other
former Scouts (or those that wanted to be)!

We will be operational on KO-23, KO-25, UO-22, FO-20, FO-29, and maybe AO-27
if its not too crowded.  :-)

See you on the birds!

73  Tom  n0ntx