Re: Image viewer

A nice program I have found is XLView. It will view files in various
formats, allow cropping, greyscale, contrast and brightness correction,
zooming, conversion between file formats, and slideshow presentation. It
is shareware, and has a $15.00 fee if you wish to register it. For more
information, or to download it go to www.xlview.com
Bruce N3LSY