IC-821 Level Converter - TNX!

Hi Gang,

     Many thanks to all the folks (too many to answer individually!) who
took the time to help me out with the level converter problem.  My home
brew converter is up and running, and with FODTrack, handles the radio just
fine.  Instead of spending $150 for Icom's unit I spent $12 at the Radio
Shack and a couple of hours at the bench.  Made my day!

73, Ken

Ken Freedman
AKA N1QQV/QRP  ARRL VE, QRP-L, AMSAT