[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] - [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]
Re: IC-821H Level Converter
- Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] IC-821H Level Converter
- From: Portsmouth Thomson G-net 841 226817 <portsmouth.thomson@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 10:45:42 +0100 (BST)
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 2
- In-Reply-To: <199810121410.HAA15752@hood.hctc.com>
- Mr-Received: by mta ESDV01.MUAS; Relayed; Tue, 13 Oct 1998 10:45:42 +0100 (BST)
- Mr-Received: by mta ESDV01; Relayed; Tue, 13 Oct 1998 10:45:43 +0100 (BST)
- Mr-Received: by mta GCSCHM; Relayed; Tue, 13 Oct 1998 10:47:12 +0100 (BST)
- Sensitivity: Company-Confidential
- Ua-Content-Id: 11CA6AAD2A00
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;7642451013101998/A56097/ESDV01]
A few years ago, I had to buy a CT-17 interface because
there was no information on the WWW.
I had to pay 1000 FF (that is about 200 $) for that little box ...
>>As for the CT-17, I bought one at a flea market. There ain't
>>much inside for what Icom gets for them.
>>Bob Hart, WA7HRA
Via the amsat-bb mailing list at AMSAT.ORG courtesy of AMSAT-NA.
To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to Majordomo@amsat.org