FO-29

Good morning: Heard RS-12 very loud and clear this AM arond 1215Z, and
copied some of the telemetry, but no return from own signal on Mode T. To
whom it was that came back to me on FO-29 Up 145.960, Dwn 435.840, tnx but
signal level was too weak and pass was too short. I am just going to have
to get a better pre-amp for the 435 link. The FT-847 does ok but not quite
enough gain. Many tnx of the reply but sorry unable to copy you call.  Hpe
Hr U agan 73 JOHN K2JF