wisp and kpc9612 PLUS

hello list

 I have both the older 9612 kpc ver 6 tnc
and the new  kpc9612 PLUS ver 8 tnc.

 Is anyone using kpc9612 plus successfully on the digi birds with wisp??

 And if so perhaps they could post what factory default commands they changed
get it to work.

73 KB0VBZ Rick
On ko-23 ko-25 uo-22

using registered wisp 16 for the next 15 months as I don't have the money for
windows 95 and a new computer

p.s. I did manage to get the 9612 plus to work with wisp!

send flames to Builderick@aol.com | send money directly to my swiss bank
account

so much time and no skinny girls available. sigh!