W98ITU on the birds

To all interested:

The ITU conference special events station, W98ITU, will be on the
birds (all things going right), with FO-20, AO-27(?), KO-23 and
KO-25 being prime targets. We have an IC-821H with amps and an
SSB 432 preamp, SatTrak IV driving a G5400B, the HyGain mode B
pair, a PacComm w/G3ruh 9600 baud modem, and WiSP. I also have
mode B capability.

If you have any ideas on how to show this off to delegates from
all over the world over the course of the next three weeks, let me
know. The station will operate from the Minneapolis Convention Center
weekdays during business hours.

Any questions/comments, please contact me.

See www.skypoint.com/~tao/itu/itu.html for photos, info.

Best 73's

Paul Beckmann, wa0rse@amsat.org