WiSP32 question

Another ITU station setup question:

When WiSP32 asks to run a pass from GSC, MPSE starts up. What messages
should it show (mine stops at something about the TNC being placed
in full duplex mode but nothing about KISS)? Should View-Dir show
up once data start coming across? Should the byte counters on MSPE
start incrementing right off?

I'm just about there. Just need to know what to expect.

Best 73's
--Paul Beckmann

P.S. Can the image files from the various digisats be viewed directly
after decompression? What utility should I use under Windows 95? I
thought I would be cool to collect images to show delegates that
may stop by the station.